Why are vehicle wraps such effective marketing?
Digital Doc Wrapped Smart Car
Wrapped by SpeedPro Imaging of Mercer County
Vehicle wraps may be one of the most effective forms of marketing and advertising available today. The Outdoor Advertising Association of America estimates that a single vehicle wrap can receive between 30,000 and 70,000 views per day. And the more densely populated the area, the higher the numbers can go. Central New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area in particular are great areas for vehicle wrap marketing. Customers perceive wraps to be innovative and creative, and if you use your vehicle frequently (and who doesn’t?) you are at the very least creating widespread brand awareness, which ultimately leads to more business.
Vehicle wraps and TV ads are among the more memorable visual media for advertising. But a vehicle wrap costs only a tiny fraction of the price of a TV ad. Your designers imagination and the type of vehicle are the only limits, and happily, wraps last three to five years or more and can even be removed if needed. They can even protect your vehicle from small nicks and scratches and the effects of weather. And did you know that vehicle wraps offer the lowest CPM (cost per thousand impressions) of any outdoor advertising?
Here is how they compare to other advertising:
Customer reactions to vehicle wraps are quite favorable, due in part to super bright colors and eye catching designs. Wraps are even considered by many to be as memorable as good TV commercials. If you can get even a fraction of the favorable customer reaction that great TV commercials enjoy, and for only a few thousand dollars, then you are on your way to valuable brand recognition, affordable marketing and customer loyalty.
Here are some quick facts about vehicle wraps:
- Vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times more effectively than the next nearest medium
- Vehicle wraps generate an estimated 2,500 impressions per dollar
- Wraps are 5600% more effective than radio
- And 7200% more effective than billboards
- Vehicle wraps reach the widest demographic range
- 98% of audiences surveyed said they notice vehicle advertisements
- Americans spend an average of 15 hours per week in their car
- An average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will be visible to over 9 million other vehicles
- Because of the nature of the vehicle ad view, your ad is not compared to other ads like mail pieces, websites,TV or radio ads
If you are a central New Jersey or Bucks county PA business and need help with vehicle wraps, just give us a call and we can design one for you or refer you to one of our qualified printing partners near you.